Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A very sexually active woman tells her
plastic surgeon that she wants her
vaginal lips reduced in size because
they were flapping in the breeze.
Out of embarrassment she insisted
that the surgery be kept a secret and
the surgeon agreed. Awakening from
the anesthesia after the surgery she
found threeroses carefully placed beside
her on the bed. Outraged, she immediately
calls in the doctor, "I thought I asked you
not to tell anyone about my operation!"
The surgeon told her he had carried out
her wish for confidentiality and that the
first rose was from him: "I felt sad because
you went through this all by yourself."
"The second rose is from my nurse.
She assisted me in the surgery and
empathized because she had had the
same procedure done some time ago."
"And what about the third rose?" she asked.
“Oh, that rose is from a man upstairs
in the burn unit.
He wanted to thank you for his new ears!”