Monday, April 17, 2006

The Very 1st. EVER-->Blonde GUY Joke

A REDHEAD, a BRUNETTE and a
BLONDE Guy were doing construction
work on scaffolding on the 20th floor

of a building. They were eating lunch and
the REDHEAD said, "Corned beef and cabbage,
If I get corned beef and cabbage

one more time for lunch,
I'm going to jump off this building."
The BRUNETTE opened his lunch box

and exclaimed, "Burritos again!
If I get burritos one more time
I'm going to jump off, too."
The BLONDE opened his lunch and said,

" Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich
one more time, I'm jumping too."
The next day, the REDHEAD opened

his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage,
and jumped to his death!
The BRUNETTE opened his lunch,

saw a burrito, and jumped, too.
The BLONDE guy opened his lunch,

saw the bologna and
jumped to his death as well!!!
At the funeral, the REDHEAD's wife

was weeping. She said, "If I'd known
how really tired he was of
corned beef and cabbage,
I never would have given it to him again!"
The BRUNETTE's wife also wept and said,

"I could have given him tacos or enchiladas!
I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."
Everyone turned and stared at the BLONDE's wife.

The BLONDE's wife said,
"Don't look at me,

HE MAKES HIS OWN LUNCH!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sunny Delight said...

ROFL!! loved it!

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i told you I never did like blondes

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheheeee!
U guys R killin me!
;]

3:21 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

hahahahaha

but i tot the dumb blonde jokes were all about dumb blode females

dis joke has surely been doctored by dat dumb blonde karen

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Fioricet saturday delivery

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home