Wednesday, April 05, 2006

HOW 2 GET $50~~FREE ! ! !


Hi there,
I would like to show you -
AS PROMISED
how to get a FREE $50!
As you may / may not know, I paid
for this info on ebay, and I sell it there
too and it is my biggest seller,
but sometimes I also like to
give it away for free....
( and besides I wanted a convenient
place to store the info.)
Lots of luck and best wishes,
FREE $50!
Hi There,"Thank you for answering my ad
and thank you once more for your payment!"
I'm glad you are committed to making a go
of this and to improving the qualityof your life.
The next buzz of excitement is when you see
that first $50 hitting youraccount - this can
be done in a very short time by simply
registering for 2free websites. Please read
the following information carefully:
I will be working with you to get you started
making money right away. This will make money
for you if you put some work into it and treat it
as a business. However, the first $50 you
make will be so easy you won't believe it.
I know that success isn't for everyone and
you would not believe how many people don't
even have the motivation to get beyond this email.
OK, time for a very quick lesson in
achieving succes!!!
Here's what it takes:
1. Know what you want
2. Believe that you can achieve it
3. Believe that you are worth it
4. Go out and get it.
1 & 3 are for you to work on, but I can certainly
give you 2 & 4. By the time you have that $50
in your account, you'll believe that you can
achieve success and I'll show you exactly how
to go out and get it. So, anyone who doesn't get
beyond this, is making a big mistake.
By registering for 2 free websites you will
immediately be $50 better off ~ it will be in
your account in HOURS. It really is that simple
and it really DOES NOT cost you a penny.
The company you have to give your credit card
details to is long established (since 1996) and
totally secure. I PROMISE!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

When I saw that mans face I got a fright lol, he is hideous but funny =) Oh and scary!!

2:30 PM  
Blogger starbender said...

Haha! U crack me Up!
:=}

2:43 PM  
Blogger requiredreading said...

fifty bucks? Thats all? You can't buy much with fifty bucks these days...they should adjust this offer for inflation.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! I hate to admit it but I am scared my hubby is gonna look like that. He and evryone in his family have horrible teeth. Well I can't say everyone in his family, his mom has great teeth, cause they are all fake!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Ok... I think I might have nightmares... I feel like he is trying to bite my head off! :) Added a link on my blog to yours... just HAD to share the fun!

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
real-time+desktop+video+conferencing http://www.lasik-vision-correction-wi.info/video-conferencingstaff-meeting-in-multinational.html Sonoma chevrolet Compare faucet finishes Dodge dealers georgia Isuzu trooper upgrades Ambien sleep aids A financial advisor Antidepressants 2bthat 2bare 2bsafe 2bto 2btake 2bwith video conferencing phone product conferencing online phone 20

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Saunas femininas

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home